As applicants move through the admissions process as it proceeds toward a decision, you can update their admissions status.
Predefined admission status
Below is a list of predefined admission status and their definitions.
Indicates that the application has been received but an admission decision has not yet been made.
Indicates that admission has been denied. The minimum requirements for consideration of admission have not been met.
- Waiting list
The applicant may be eligible for admission but is not offered admission at this time. Use the input field Reserve list number to put applicants in priority order so you can see who can be offered a place if there are more applications than there are places.
Review our article on how to automate the reserve-to-admitted process.
Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. Although the minimum admission requirements for the program may have been met, the application was not competitive.
Indicates admission to the program specified. An applicant is offered admission.
An applicant who has accepted an offer of admission.
An applicant who has declined an offer of admission.
Update applicants’ status
- When logged in, navigate to your admission round, then click Admissions in the top menu.
- Navigate to the application you’d like update.
- Tap the Edit section.
- From the admission status dropdown list, select a new status for the applicant.
- Click Update.
Modify admission status
You can modify the display title for all predefined admission status.
- When logged in, navigate to your admission round, and click Evaluation.
- Select the Admission Status tab.
- Select a status in the table and change the display title.
- Click Update.
Note: The modified display title needs to retain its original meaning to avoid confusion.
Add custom admission status
You can add your own custom statuses. E.g. Round 1, Round 2, Interview.
- Click the + sign at the bottom at the bottom of the table.
- Enter a unique status ID and a display title of your custom status.
- Click Update .